Subject: Document SC22 N2315 - Late Czech Vote on SC22 LB N2158

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 16:49:15 -0400 (EDT)

_________________________beginning of title page _____________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2315

October 1996

TITLE:              Vote of Czech Republic on SC22 Letter Ballot N2158
                    Received After Ballot Closure (CD Registration for:
                    International String Ordering - Method for Comparing
                    Character Strings and Description of a Default
                    Tailorable Ordering)

SOURCE:             Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:          JTC 1.22.30.02.02

STATUS:             N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:    SC22 N2311

DOCUMENT TYPE:      SC22 Member Body Vote

ACTION:             To SC22 Member Bodies and WG20 for Information.

                    The vote from the Czech Republic was affirmative
                    with no comments.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

__________________________ end of document SC22 N2315 __________________