Subject: Document SC22 N2316 - Late Czech Vote on LB 2160

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 16:44:22 -0400 (EDT)

___________________beginning of title page ___________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2316

October 1996

TITLE:               Vote of Czech Republic on SC22 Letter Ballot N2160
                     Received After Ballot Closure (Proposed Technical
                     Corrigendum 3 to ISO/IEC 1539:1991 - Information
                     technology - Programming languages - Fortran)

SOURCE:              Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:           JTC 1.22.02.01.01

STATUS:              N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:     SC22 N2312

DOCUMENT TYPE:       SC22 Member Body Vote

ACTION:              To SC22 Member Bodies and WG5 for information.

                     The vote from the Czech Republic was affirmative
                     with no comments.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

___________________end of document SC22 N2316 _______________________