Subject: Job hunting made easy

From: "HELPFUL INFORMATION" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:30:17 PDT

Making the Most Out of
Information

JOB SEARCH102

We have done all
the research for you

Jobs are hard to find.
Learning how to find them is not.  The more you know about how to find a job, the
easier the search.  JOB SEARCH 102: WHAT THEY DID
NOT TEACH
YOU IN 101 is your link to a new job.

There is much more!

KEY POINTS:   Cannot find a job?
Why?  Learn how to effectively search for the job that you have been
waiting for.  Jobs are hard to find. Learning how to find them is not. The more you know about how to find a job, the easier the search. JOB SEARCH 102 provides time proven tips on how to find jobs quickly. This e-book will give you a genuine edge in the current competitive job market. You will get tons of practical advice on topics such as dealing with job loss, resume writing, networking techniques, interviewing and negotiating. After you read this book, you will be better prepared to launch a successful job search campaign.
If you were laid off, pushed out of your last job on an early retirement program, or are simply dissatisfied with your current job and want to make a change, you will benefit from JOB SEARCH 102.  Use this
book to assist you in your employment quest.  Whether you have recently
been laid off, or are looking for your first job, you will find this book
helpful.

We have done years
of research and we are giving you nothing but results.  So why wait, start
working and making money now.

CLICK HERE  to learn more about
JOB SEARCH 102: WHAT THEY DID NOT TEACH
YOU IN 101

to be removed from the
job search mailing list  CLICK HERE