Subject: Earn an insane living in the merchant business 5902Vmmq3-037sEdH7665jypn3-217l28

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:01:04 +0100

Easy 30-50% Return
and here's how.....

Learn how you can receive a monthly check for 3, 4, or 5%
a month until your initial investment is paid off...then a
monthly check for over 4% a month for years to come...

We know it sounds impossible, but it's happening today and 
here's where.

In the merchant business-What's that??  You know those little
black boxes where businesses swipe your credit cards!  That's
called P.O.S.  Point of sale technology!  And these numbers are
verifiable.

This multi-trillion dollar industry in which our business will supply
cedit cards, debit cards, check verification, funds transfer, prepaid
cell phone, prepaid phone cards, bill payment and many other services
for the consumer in the retail environment with plenty of growth ahead.

Success P.O.S. will professionally manage and service your business
daily.  Established and proven locations available nationwide.

To find out how you can participate and achieve a monthly income of
between 3% and 5% (30% to 50% yearly) with a relatively small investment
contact us now:

http://63.172.198.250
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Opt-Out Instructions:
[email-masked]

2615QXtD3-822IbFx0971dlMW9-846wvrB2042CgHX5-035cSlll48