Subject: Document SC22 N2314 - Late Vote on LB N2158

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 15:48:20 -0400 (EDT)

__________________ beginning of title page ___________________________

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2314

October 1996

TITLE:              Vote of Russian Federation on SC22 Letter Ballot
                    N2158 Received After Ballot CLosure (CD Registration
                    for: International String Ordering - Method for
                    Comparing Character Strings and Description of a
                    Default Tailorable Ordering)

SOURCE:             Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM;          JTC 1.22.30.02.02

STATUS:             N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:    SC22 N2311

DOCUMENT TYPE:      SC22 Member Body Vote

ACTION:             To SC22 Member Bodies and WG20 for information.

                    The vote from the Russian Federation was affirmative
                    with no comments.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

____________________end of document SC22 N2314 ______________________