Subject: Are you low on ink or paper?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:12:48 -0600

We currently have the following specials on inkjet cartridges for Epson, Canon,
and HP printers:

 Go To   http://www.daas.net
        
    Current Specials!
  _________________

Epson Stylus Color 400/500/600 Black Ink Cartridge          [S020093C] $7.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 400/600/800/850/1520 Color Ink Cartridge [S020089C] $9.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 800/850/1520 Black Ink Cartridge         [S020108C] $8.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 440/640/660/670 Black Ink Cartridge      [S020187C] $8.50 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 740/760/860 Black Ink Cartridge          [S020189C] $10.50 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 440/640/660/740/760/860 Color Ink Cart.  [S020191C] $11.50 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 700 Color Ink Cartridge                  [S020110C] $13.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 750 Color Ink Cartridge                  [S020193C] $14.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 900 Black Ink Cartridge                  [T003011C] $14.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 900 Color Ink Cartridge                  [T005011C] $17.95 ea.

 Go To   http://www.daas.net
        
Canon 2000/2100/4000/4100/4200 Black Ink Cartridge         [BCI-21BKC] $5.25 ea.
Canon 2000/2100/4000/4100/4200 Black Ink Cartridge         [BCI-21CLR] $7.95 ea.
Canon 600/610/620 4-Color Set B/C/M/Y Ink Cartridges        [BJI-201C] $13.95 ea.

HP Deskjet/Deskjet 400/500 Series Black (Remanufactured)     [51626AR] $17.95 ea.
HP Deskjet 600 Series Black (Remanufactured)                 [51629AR] $17.95 ea.
HP Deskjet 700/800/900 Series Black (Remanufactured)         [51645AR] $17.95 ea.
HP Deskjet 700/870/890 Series Color (Remanufactured)         [C1823AR] $23.95 ea.
HP Deskjet 600 Series Color (Remanufactured)                 [51649AR] $23.95 ea.
HP Deskjet 840/900 Series Black (Remanufactured)             [C6578DR] $23.95 ea.

 Go To   http://www.daas.net
        
Lexmark 7000/7200 Black Cartridge (Remanufactured)          [12A1970R] $23.95 ea.
Lexmark 3200/5000/5700/7000 Color Cart. (Remanufactured)    [12A1980R] $26.95 ea.
Lexmark Z42/Z51/Z52 Color Cartridge (Remanufactured)        [15M0120R] $27.95 ea.
Lexmark 1000/1020/2030/3000 Black Cart. (Remanufactured)    [13400HCR] $23.95 ea.
Lexmark 1000/1100/2030/2050/3000 Clr Cart.(Remanufactured)  [13619HCR] $24.95 ea.

-NEW!- Just Arrived!!!
  ______________________

Epson Stylus Color 777 Black Ink Cartridge                  [T017201C] $16.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 777 Color Ink Cartridge                  [T018201C] $19.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 880/880i Black Ink Cartridge             [T019201C] $9.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 880/880i Color Ink Cartridge             [T020201C] $13.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 870/1270 Black Ink Cartridge             [T007201C] $15.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 870 Color Cart. (1270 clr avail. soon!)  [T008201C] $18.95 ea.

HP Deskjet 700/800/900 Series Black (Remanufactured)         [51645AR] $17.95 ea.
Lexmark Z12/Z22/Z32 Black Cartridge (Remanufactured)        [17G0050R] $23.95 ea.

  Go To   http://www.daas.net
        
Shipping is $4.95 per order and takes 3-4 business days by USPS.
One year warranty on all products sold.

All Epson and Canon cartridges are new compatibles.

***********************************************************************

 You are receiving this e-mail because you have opted-in to receive special offers recently.
 If you feel you have received this e-mail in error or do not wish to receive additional special offers
 you can unsuscribe at http://www.daas.net/remove.html

We currently have the following specials on inkjet cartridges for Epson, Canon,
and HP printers: