Subject: ADV: FEHB ( Ret. Military CHAMPUS/Tricare only) POSTAL Employee or POSTAL UNION Member 1287443

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 01 09:04:06 PST

Use your CHAMPUS / Tricare with this supplement in
lieu of a costly FEHB plan and have better coverage at a fraction of the cost. (Not
Prime or an HMO)

Highlights:
Preexisting conditions are covered, pays CHAMPUS deductible, 100%
hospitalization, 100% doctor's office, 100% pharmacy, pays co-pays/cost share,
no claims forms.

Less than $65.00 a month!!!

CLICK
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

This
E-mailing has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed.  If this reached you by error, or you do not wish to receive this
information or type of information in the future,  please click on the
words NO
MORE INFO type the words "no more info",
in the subject box,  then send,  and you will be taken off our list
immediately.
This E-mail is not SPAM under the Federal Regulatory laws of the United
States. This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed
Federal Legislation for commercial e-mail (H.R.4176-SECTION 101 PARAGRAPH (e)
(1) (A)) and Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. This message is not intended
for residents of WA, NV, CA, & VA. Screening of addresses has been done to
the best of our technical ability. If you are a California, Nevada, Washington,
or Virginia resident please follow the instructions above and you will be
permanently removed from our list immediately.

Thank You

**