Subject: Document SC22 N2269

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 16:44:25 -0400 (EDT)

(Note:  Registration of Ireland as SC22 P-member)

___________________________________________________________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2269

September 1996

TITLE:              Registration of Ireland as an SC22 Participating
                    Member Body

SOURCE:             Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:          N/A

STATUS:             New

CROSS REFERENCE:    N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:      N/A

ACTION:             To SC22 Member Bodies, WG Conveners and HODs for
                    information.

                    The Secretariat has corresponded with the Ireland
                    Member Body welcoming them to SC22 and issuing a
                    special invitation to attend the September 1996
                    SC22 Plenary.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

_________________________end of document SC22 N2269 ______________________