Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 14:11:49 +0200

ISO/IEC JTC1 SC22 WG16 N176

Resolutions of 14th ISO/IEC JTC1 SC22 WG16 meeting

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The following resolutions have been approved unanimously during the
14th ISO/IEC JTC1 SC22 WG16 meeting (Paris, March 25-26, 1996).

1- Disposition of Comments

WG16 adopts the Disposition of Comments as registered in ISO/IEC
JTC1/SC22 WG16 N175, as part of its response to SC22 resolution 95-25
(ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22 N1970).

2- Extra Editorial Corrections

WG16 directs the Editor to implement the short list of editorial
corrections noticed by the committee during review of these comments.

3- Implementation of Disposition of Comments

WG16 directs the Editor to implement the Disposition of Comments, and
post the resulting draft on an ftp site by April 7 for WG16 members to
review.

4- Submission of DIS

WG16 directs the Convener to forward by April 15 (or April 21 if some
WG16 member detected problems in the posted draft) the posted draft to
SC22 for DIS registration and balloting, as part of its response to
SC22 resolution 95-25 (ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22 N1970).

5- Appreciation: Mr Kent Pitman

WG16 expresses its appreciation to Kent Pitman for his excellent job
as Editor, and for his constancy in his task.

6- Web

WG16 resolves to create a WWW home-page, along the guidance of ISO/IEC
JTC1/SC22 N2079.  Mr Dave de Roure ([email-masked]) takes
responsibility to implement this page.

7- Appreciation: Mr Pierre Parquier

WG16 expresses its appreciation to Pierre Parquier and ILOG for their
excellent job in hosting this Paris meeting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

End of ISO/IEC JTC1 SC22 WG16 N176