Subject: Revised Cover, Document N2249

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 13:29:34 -0400 (EDT)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2249 
(revised)

September 1996

TITLE:            Final Text for ISO/IEC 14977: Information technology -
                  Syntactic Metalanguage - Extended BNF

SOURCE:           Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:        JTC 1.22.14977

STATUS:           The original transmission of this document contained
                  the original title of ISO/IEC IS 14977.  That title
                  was changed, as reflected above, as a result of a
                  comment submitted during DIS ballotting.  The final 
                  text, itself, has not changed.

                  Please replace the original cover of Document N2249
                  with this cover.  

CROSS REFERENCE:  SC22 N2094, N2178

DOCUMENT TYPE:    ISO/IEC IS 14977 Final Text

ACTION:           To SC22 Member Bodies for information.

                  The final text has been forwarded to ITTF for
                  publication.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email: [email-masked]

______________________end of document N2249 revised ______________________