Subject: SC 22 N 3266 - CD Ballot for Revision of ISO/IEC 15897:1999

From: Matthew Deane <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:36:18 -0400

NOTE:  Please note that the letter ballots are included only with this text
message.  
They are not included with the document on the SC22 web site.

__________________ beginning of title page _________________________ 

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Programming languages, their environments and system
software interfaces 
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3266

TITLE:
Concurrent CD Registration and CD Approval Ballot for the revision of
ISO/IEC 15897:1999 - Procedure for the Registration of Cultural Elements

DATE ASSIGNED:
2001-07-16

SOURCE:
SC 22/WG 20 Convenor (A. Winkler)

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Concurrent CD Registration and CD Approval Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
22.15897

STATUS:
The CD text accompanying the letter ballot is located at:
http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n3266.pdf
National Bodies are requested to return their letter ballot to the SC 22
Secretariat by the due date indicated. 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
LB

DUE DATE:
2001-10-17

DISTRIBUTION:
PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:  

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
Matt Deane
ANSI
25 West 43rd Street
New York, NY  10036
Telephone:  (212) 642-4992
Fax:             (212) 840-2298
Email:  [email-masked]

______________ end of title page; beginning of CD Registration letter
ballot_________________

JTC 1/SC 22 Letter Ballot

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:____________________________________________

On the proposal that document SC 22 N 3266 be registered as CD for ISO/IEC
15897, revision of ISO/IEC 15897:1999 - Procedure for the Registration of
Cultural Elements

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2001-10-17.
____________________________________________________________________________

_________We support the registration.

		Or

_________We support the registration with the attached comments.

		Or

_________We do not support this registration for the attached reasons.

		Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)____________________________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________________________

Date:_________________

______________ end of CD Registration letter ballot; beginning of CD
Approval letter ballot________

Vote on ISO/IEC CD 15897
Date of Circulation:     2001-07-16
Closing Date for Voting: 2001-10-16
Reference Document:  JTC 1/SC22 N 3266
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-members have an obligation to vote.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
interfaces                                 
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:  CD for the revision of ISO/IEC 15897:1999 - Procedure for the
Registration of Cultural Elements

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the CD:
_____  as presented
_____  with comments as given below
	_____  general
	_____  technical
	_____  editorial
_____  Disapproval of the CD for reasons below
	_____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
	text will change our vote to approval
_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date                            Signature (if mailed)

________________end of CD Approval letter ballot____________________