Subject: SC 22 N 3232 - Second FCD Ballot For the Revision of ISO/IEC 9945 -1

From: Matthew Deane <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 14:02:29 -0400

NOTE:  Please note that the letter ballot is included only with this text
message.  It is not included with the document on the SC22 web site.
__________________ beginning of title page _________________________ 

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Programming languages, their environments and system
software interfaces 

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3232

TITLE:
Second FCD Ballot for the revision of ISO/IEC 9945-1 - Information
technology - Portable Operating System Interface (POSIX) - Part 1

DATE ASSIGNED:
2001-05-15

SOURCE:
SC 22/WG 15 Convenor

BACKWARD POINTER:
N3161

DOCUMENT TYPE:
FCD Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
22.21.04.01.01

STATUS:
Although the first FCD ballot (SC22 N3161), closing 2000-12-30 was
successful, there have been additional changes made to this document. WG15
has requested a second FCD ballot in order to have these changes approved.
The DoC is contained in document N3233.  

The document out for second FCD ballot is available in the directory at the
following:  http://anubis.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n3232/

This standard is posted for your review for balloting purposes only, and
should not be copied or redistributed.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
LB

DUE DATE:
2001-09-15

DISTRIBUTION:
HTML

CROSS REFERENCE:  
N3202

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
Matt Deane
ANSI
25 West 43rd Street
New York, NY  10036
Telephone:  (212) 642-4992
Fax:             (212) 840-2298
Email: [email-masked]

______________ end of cover page; beginning of FCD letter ballot
____________

VOTE ON Second FCD on ISO/IEC 9945-1
Date of Circulation:     2001-05-15
Closing Date for Voting: 2001-09-15
Reference Document:  JTC 1/SC22 N3232
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-members have an obligation to vote.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
interfaces                                 
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:  Second FCD for the revision of ISO/IEC 9945-1 - Information
technology - Portable Operating System Interface (POSIX) - Part 1
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the Second FCD:
_____  as presented
_____  with comments as given below
	_____  general
	_____  technical
	_____  editorial
_____  Disapproval of the FCD for reasons below
	_____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
	text will change our vote to approval
_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date                            Signature (if mailed)

____________________________________________________________________________

________________End of FCD letter ballot_________________________________