Subject: RE: Administrative Announcement

From: Matthew Deane <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:11:53 -0500

Dear SC 22 Members,

I am looking forward to working with you all as the new SC 22 Secretariat.

I plan to process by the end of next week all outstanding items not handled
prior to the secretariat hand-over.  This will include the issuance of an
updated SC 22 programme of work which appears to have been last issued 15
May 2000.  When the updated programme of work is circulated, I ask that all
members review the document to insure that it is accurate and up to date.

Also, if any members have items or issues which they do not see covered by
next week's actions, I ask that they contact me directly to insure that
nothing falls through the cracks.

Best regards,
Matt

>  -----Original Message-----
> From: 	Lisa Rajchel  
> Sent:	Friday, February 16, 2001 11:33 AM
> To:	[email-masked]'
> Cc:	'Simonsen, Keld'
> Subject:	Administrative Announcement
> Importance:	High
> 
> Dear SC 22 Members,
> 
> As you know, my assignment as SC 22 Secretariat was to have ended at the
> end of 2000 with the transfer of responsibility to Matt Deane on January
> 1, 2001.  The deadline for this transfer of responsibility was extended in
> order to allow Matt to complete one of his existing assignments before
> taking on SC 22.  
> 
> I am now happy to announce that effective immediately, Matt Deane will
> assume the secretariat administration of SC 22.  Matt has been a member of
> ANSI staff for almost five years acting as secretariat for multiple ISO
> and JTC 1 committees.  He is well versed in the procedures of both ISO and
> JTC 1 and he is very much looking forward to serving SC 22 and working
> with all of you.  Please direct all SC 22 matters, including
> correspondance, letter ballots and documents to Matt.  He can be reached
> at (212) 642-4992 or [email-masked].
> 
> I would also like to take this opportunity to thank each of you for your
> support, patience and kindness during my short tenure as your secretariat.
> You are a great group of people to work with and I hope that our paths
> cross again at future standards meetings.  I wish you the best of luck as
> you continue to evolve and expand the SC 22 work program.
> 
> Best regards,
> 
> Lisa Rajchel
>