Subject: Administrative Announcement

From: Lisa Rajchel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:33:17 -0500

Dear SC 22 Members,

As you know, my assignment as SC 22 Secretariat was to have ended at the end
of 2000 with the transfer of responsibility to Matt Deane on January 1,
2001.  The deadline for this transfer of responsibility was extended in
order to allow Matt to complete one of his existing assignments before
taking on SC 22.  

I am now happy to announce that effective immediately, Matt Deane will
assume the secretariat administration of SC 22.  Matt has been a member of
ANSI staff for almost five years acting as secretariat for multiple ISO and
JTC 1 committees.  He is well versed in the procedures of both ISO and JTC 1
and he is very much looking forward to serving SC 22 and working with all of
you.  Please direct all SC 22 matters, including correspondance, letter
ballots and documents to Matt.  He can be reached at (212) 642-4992 or
[email-masked].

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank each of you for your
support, patience and kindness during my short tenure as your secretariat.
You are a great group of people to work with and I hope that our paths cross
again at future standards meetings.  I wish you the best of luck as you
continue to evolve and expand the SC 22 work program.

Best regards,

Lisa Rajchel