Subject: Re: (SC22docs.1086) SC 22 N 3184 - Text of ISO/IEC FDIS 10967-2

From: "Brannon Keith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:23:53 +0100

Dear Ms Katsuhiko,
I have asked the ITTF editor to explain why we are holding this document
pending awaiting a new PDF version.
Regards
K Brannon

KAKEHI Katsuhiko wrote:
> 
> Dear Lisa,
> 
> We received the announcement of FDIS text of LIA-2 in last
> October.  Yet, we have not got any ballot request for LIA-2.
> Do you have any idea on what is going on for this matter in
> ITTF or have any guess when we will get the letter ballot
> announcement?
> 
> Sincerely Yours,
> 
>   KAKEHI Katsuhiko
>   Japanese HOD to SC22

-- 
**********************************************************************
The opinions expressed are those of the individual and not ISO.
  Internet communications are not secure and therefore ISO does not  
     accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee responsible for delivering this communication to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or
   copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
 received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
          telephone to arrange for its return.  Thank you.
**********************************************************************