Subject: Document SC22 N2257

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 13:07:14 -0400 (EDT)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2257

September 1996

TITLE:             Venue Notice and Draft Agenda for SC22/WG19
                   (Formal Specification Languages) Meeting and the
                   Z Rapporteur Group Meeting on September 20, 1996
                   in London, United Kingdom

SOURCE:            Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:         N/A

STATUS:            N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:   N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:     Venue Notice and Agenda

ACTION:            To SC22 Member Bodies for information.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

__________________________________________________________________________
   
Subject: agenda for ISO Panel SC22 WG19 meeting

                              Agenda

                ISO PANEL SC22 WG19 -- Rapporteur group

-----------
At the last meeting of this group it was agreed to have a meeting in
conjunction with the SC22 plenary in London, September 1996.

The meeting of WG19 is to be held as follows:

Date of meeting:        Friday, 20th September 1996

Time of meeting:        10:30 am

Location of meeting:    Room 404
                        BSI Headquarters
                        389 Chiswick High Road
                        London W4 4AL

                        tel: 0181 996 9000

There will first be a short joint meeting to consider any full working
group matters, followed by separate meetings of the two subgroups.

                    AGENDA FOR FULL MEETING OF WG19
                    -------------------------------

1.  Welcome to WG19.

2.  Brief report on last September meeting and points arising.

3.  Discussion of the BSI/ISO syntactic metalanguage.

4.  Future meeting schedule.

                  AGENDA FOR Z STANDARDS PANEL MEETING
                  ------------------------------------

1. Welcome of members and membership news.

2. Report by writers and editors on drafts of the next version.  (Drafts
   of revised sections and related papers will be put on the ftp server
   before the meeting).

3. Notation and presentation of next version

4. Discussion on scope and conformance

5. Dissemination plans

6. Schedules, working plans, funding etc.

7.  AOB.

Please let John Nichols ([email-masked]) know of any further
items to be included in the agenda.

--------
Travel
-------
The easiest way of getting to BSI Headquarters is by Underground.  The
nearest station is Gunnersbury Station (District Line and North London
Railways' North London Line).  The BSI building is next door to the
station, and there is an entrance to the building in the station,
though it is not always open.
[Chiswick Park Underground station is within 10 minutes walk, but you
may need a map].

For those coming by car there is a car park.  You need to book a place
one or two days before the meeting, by telephoning BSI security at
0181-996-9000. You will be asked for the name of the meeting:  WG19,
and the date and time of the meeting.

For those coming by other means, I arrange for you to get
details of Underground travel from Heathrow, hotel recommendations, and
a leaflet giving a map of the district.

______________________end of document SC22 N2257 _____________________