Subject: Document SC22 N2256

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 16:54:21 -0400 (EDT)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2256

August 1996

TITLE:                JTC 1/SC22 Standing Documents

SOURCE:               Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:            N/A

STATUS:               N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:      Supersedes N2144

DOCUMENT TYPE:        SC22 Standing Documents

ACTION:               To SC22 Member Bodies, Working Group Convenrs and
                      HODs for information.

                      THIS DOCUMENT WILL BE AN AGENDA ITEM FOR THE
                      SEPTEMBER 1996 JTC 1/SC22 PLENARY.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

___________________________________________________________________________
                  LIST OF JTC 1/SC22 STANDING DOCUMENTS

SC 22 Management Document                     SC22 N No.      Date

Secretariat's Report                           N 2142         06/96
Programme of Work                              N 2255         08/96
Procedures for Handling Defect Reports         N 1236         09/92
Policies for Management of Cross-Language
 Issues                                        N 1493         04/94
Rationale for the Inclusion of Paragraph
 Numbers in SC22 Standards                     N 1967         09/95
Paragraph Numbers in SC22 Standards            N 1997         09/95

SC 22 Resolutions

Eighth Plenary in Annapolis, Maryland,
 USA, 09/95                                    N 1970         09/95
Seventh Plenary in The Hague, The
 Netherlands, 09/94                            N 1706         09/94
Sixth Plenary in Paris, France, 09/93          N 1496         10/93
Fifth Plenary in Ellivuori, Finland, 09/92     N 1242         09/92
Fourth Plenary in Vienna, Austria, 09/91       N 1053         09/91
Third Plenary in Berlin, Germany, 09/89        N 720          10/89
Second Plenary in Washington, DC, 09/87        N 406          10/87
First Plenary in Paris, France, 11/85          N 169          12/85

JTC 1 Documents

Procedures for the technical work of           Available      1995
 ISO/IEC JTC 1  Information Technology         from ITTF
 Third Edition
Modification to DIS Balloting Procedures       N xxxx
PAS Transposition Management Guide             N 1911         08/95
Strategy for Implementation of Information 
 Technology                                    N 1793         02/95
Modified Procedures for Project Editors of
 Fast-Track Documents                          N 1917         08/95
Approved Changes to the JTC 1 Directives,
 Edition 3, Simultaneous NP and CD Ballot
 Procedures                                    N 1945         09/95
Procedures for the Technical Work of JTC 1,
 Edition 3 - Supplement 1: Transposition of
 Publicly Available Specifications into
 International Standards                       N 1946         09/95
Procedures for the Technical Work of JTC 1
 Edition 3 - Supplement 2: Guidelines for
 API Standardization                           N 1947         09/95
Document Classification/Type and Sample
 Templates                                     N 2121         04/96
Guidelines for JTC 1 SCs on the Normative
 Referencing of Specifications Other Than
 Standards in JTC 1 International Standards    N 2122         04/96 
Revised JTC 1 Policy on Electronic Document
 Distribution                                  N 2124         04/96

Last JTC 1 Plenary

SC22 Chairman's Report on JTC 1 Plenary        N 2097         04/96
JTC 1 Plenary Resolutions                      N 2106         04/96
                                     
Next SC22 Plenary

Revised Agenda for September 23-27, 1996
 SC22 Meeting                                  N 2254         08/96

________________end of document SC22 N2256 _____________________________