Subject: (SC22docs.975) SC22 N3112 - FPDAM Ballot for FPDAM 1 to IS 14515 -1:1996

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 12:01:13 +0100

NOTE:  Please note that the letter ballot is included only with this text
message.  It is not included with the document on the SC22 web.

__________________ beginning of title page _________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N3112

TITLE:
FPDAM Ballot for FPDAM 1 to IS 14515-1:1996, Information technology - Test
Methods Specifications for Measuring Conformance to POSIX - Part 1:  System
Application Program Interface (API) - Amendment 1:  Realtime Extensions

DATE ASSIGNED:
2000-06-06

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
FPDAM Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.14515-1.02

STATUS:
The document is at:  http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n3112.pdf
<http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n3112.pdf> .  The disposition of
comments report was distributed as SC 22 N 2871.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
LB

DUE DATE:
2000-10-06

DISTRIBUTION:
pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
Marisa Peacock
ANSI
11 West 42nd Street
New York, NY  10036
Telephone:  (212) 642-4976
Fax:             (212) 840-2298
Email:  [email-masked]

______________ end of title page; beginning of letter ballot
___________________

ISO/IEC                    VOTE ON FPDAM1 to IS 14515-1:1996
                                 Date of Circulation:     2000-06-06
                                 Closing Date for Voting: 2000-10-06
                                 Reference Document:  JTC 1/SC22 N 3112
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-members have an obligation to vote.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
          interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

FPDAM 1 to IS 14515-1:1996

Title:  Information technology - Test Methods Specifications for Measuring
Conformance to POSIX - Part 1:  System Application Program Interface (API) -
Amendment 1:  Realtime Extensions
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the draft:

__X___  as presented

_____  with comments as given below

       _____  general

       _____  technical

       _____  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the draft for reasons below

       _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
              text will change our vote to approval

_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting: CSNI

Date: 2000-10-03            Signature: Petr Wallenfels