Subject: SC 22 N 3162 - PDTR Registration Ballot for PDTR 14766, Guideline s for POSIX National Profiles and National Locales

From: Lisa Rajchel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:19:07 -0400

NOTE:  Please note that the letter ballot is included only with this text
message.  It is not included with the document on the SC22 web.
__________________ beginning of title page _________________________ 
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Programming languages, their environments and system
software interfaces 
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N3162

TITLE:
PDTR Registration Ballot for PDTR 14766, Guidelines for POSIX National
Profiles and National Locales

DATE ASSIGNED:
2000-08-30

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
PDTR Registration Ballot
PROJECT NUMBER:
22.14766
STATUS:
This is the SC 22 PDTR Registration ballot for PDTR 14766
The text accompanying the letter ballot is at:
http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n3162.pdf
<http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n3162.pdf> 
ACTION IDENTIFIER:
LB

DUE DATE:
2000-11-30

DISTRIBUTION:
	pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:  

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
open

Address reply to:
Lisa Rajchel
ANSI
11 West 42nd Street
New York, NY  10036
Telephone:  (212) 642-4932
Fax:             (212) 840-2298
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

______________ end of title page; beginning of PDTR Registration letter
ballot
JTC 1/SC 22 Letter Ballot

FROM THE MEMBER BODY
OF:_____________________________________________________

On the proposal that document SC 22 N 3162 be registered as PDTR 14766,
Guidelines for POSIX National Profiles and National Locales

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2000-11-30.
____________________________________________________________________________
_______

_________We support the registration.

		Or

_________We support the registration with the attached comments.

		Or

_________We do not support this registration for the attached reasons.

		Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)____________________________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________________________
Date:_________________
____________________________________________________________________________
__________
______________ end of PDTR Registration letter ballot