Subject: SC 22 N 3161 - Concurrent CD Registration and FCD Approval Ballot for the revision of ISO/IEC 9945-1 - Information technology - Portable O perating System Interface (POSIX) - Part 1

From: Lisa Rajchel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:45:06 -0400

NOTE:  Please note that the letter ballots are included only with this text
message.  They are not included with the document on the SC22 web.
__________________ beginning of title page _________________________ 
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Programming languages, their environments and system
software interfaces 
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N3161

TITLE:
Concurrent CD Registration and FCD Approval Ballot for the revision of
ISO/IEC 9945-1 - Information technology - Portable Operating System
Interface (POSIX) - Part 1

DATE ASSIGNED:
2000-08-29

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Concurrent CD Registration and FCD Approval Ballot
PROJECT NUMBER:
22.21.03.03, 22.21.02.01, 22.21.02.03, 22.21.04.01, 22.21.04.01.01, 22.39
-22.43
STATUS:
This is the SC 22 Concurrent CD Registration and FCD Approval ballot for The
Austin Group Specification.  This document is being submitted under the
existing ISO work item number for POSIX.  The Austin Group Specification
revises all of the current 9945-1 and 9945-2 standards.  
The FCD text accompanying the letter ballot is at:
http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n3161/
<http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n3161/> 
This standard is posted for your review for balloting purposes only, and
should not be copied or redistributed.
ACTION IDENTIFIER:
LB

DUE DATE:
2000-12-30

DISTRIBUTION:
	pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:  

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
open

Address reply to:
Lisa Rajchel
ANSI
11 West 42nd Street
New York, NY  10036
Telephone:  (212) 642-4932
Fax:             (212) 840-2298
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

______________ end of title page; beginning of CD Registration letter ballot
JTC 1/SC 22 Letter Ballot

FROM THE MEMBER BODY
OF:_____________________________________________________

On the proposal that document SC 22 N 3161 be registered as CD for ISO/IEC
9945, revision of ISO/IEC 9945-1 - Information technology - Portable
Operating System Interface (POSIX) - Part 1

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2000-12-30.
____________________________________________________________________________
_______

_________We support the registration.

		Or

_________We support the registration with the attached comments.

		Or

_________We do not support this registration for the attached reasons.

		Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)____________________________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________________________
Date:_________________
____________________________________________________________________________
__________
______________ end of CD Registration letter ballot; beginning of FCD
Approval letter ballot
____________________________________________________________________________
______________-
___________________
TC 1/SC 22 ROFROMFRFRFRFRFR
ISO/IEC                    VOTE ON FCD on ISO/IEC 9945
                                 Date of Circulation:     2000-08-29
				Closing Date for Voting: 2000-12-30
                                 Reference Document:  JTC 1/SC22 N 3161
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-members have an obligation to vote.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
	interfaces                                 
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:  FCD for the revision of ISO/IEC 9945-1 - Information technology -
Portable Operating System Interface (POSIX) - Part 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the FCD:
_____  as presented
_____  with comments as given below
	_____  general
	_____  technical
	_____  editorial
_____  Disapproval of the FCD for reasons below
	_____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
	text will change our vote to approval
_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date                            Signature (if mailed)
____________________________________________________________________________
________________
			end of FCD Approval letter ballot