Subject: FW: (SC22docs.1018) SC 22 N 3149 - FCD Ballot on ISO/IEC 9945

From: Lisa Rajchel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:46:13 -0400

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT DUE TO ADMINISTRATIVE ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE RESOLVED
SURROUNDING THIS DOCUMENT/BALLOT - THIS BALLOT IS BEING WITHDRAWN AND
DOCUMENT NUMBER SC 22 N 3149 IS BEING VOIDED.

THE FCD WILL BE REDISTRIBUTED FOR BALLOT SHORTLY ONCE THE ADMINISTRATIVE
ISSUES ARE RESOLVED.

I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY CONFUSION.

-----Original Message-----
From:	Lisa Rajchel [SMTP:[email-masked]]
<mailto:[SMTP:[email-masked]]> 
Sent:	Thursday, August 17, 2000 3:41 PM
To:	[email-masked]'
Cc:	'Simonsen, Keld'
Subject:	(SC22docs.1018) SC 22 N 3149 - FCD Ballot on ISO/IEC 9945

NOTE:  Please note that the letter ballot is included only with this text
message.  It is not included with the document on the SC22 web.
__________________ beginning of title page _________________________ 
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Programming languages, their environments and system
software interfaces 
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N3149

TITLE:
FCD Ballot on ISO/IEC 9945
DATE ASSIGNED:
2000-08-17

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
FCD Ballot
PROJECT NUMBER:
22.21.03.03, 22.21.02.01, 22.21.02.03, 22.21.04.01, 22.21.04.01.01, 22.39
-22.43
STATUS:
This is the SC22 FCD Letter Ballot to approve The Austin Group
Specification.  This document is being submitted under the existing ISO work
item number for POSIX.  The Austin Group Specification revises all of the
current 9945-1 and 9945-2 standards.  
The FCD text accompanying the letter ballot is at:
http://www.opengroup.org/austin/restricted/
<http://www.opengroup.org/austin/restricted/> 

A generic account has been set up for SC 22 balloting.  The account is
sc22.wg15 with the password Restr1cted (capital R, digit 1).
This standard is posted for your review for balloting purposes only, and
should not be copied or redistributed.
ACTION IDENTIFIER:
LB

DUE DATE:
2000-11-17

DISTRIBUTION:
	pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:  

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
defined

Address reply to:
Lisa Rajchel
ANSI
11 West 42nd Street
New York, NY  10036
Telephone:  (212) 642-4932
Fax:             (212) 840-2298
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

______________ end of title page; beginning of letter ballot
___________________

ISO/IEC                    VOTE ON FCD on ISO/IEC 9945
                                 Date of Circulation:     2000-08-17
				Closing Date for Voting: 2000-11-17
                                 Reference Document:  JTC 1/SC22 N 3149
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-members have an obligation to vote.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
	interfaces                                 
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: FCD on ISO/IEC 9945
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s)
Approval of the FCD:
_____  as presented
_____  with comments as given below
	_____  general
	_____  technical
	_____  editorial
_____  Disapproval of the FCD for reasons below
	_____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
	text will change our vote to approval
_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting
Date                            Signature (if mailed)