Subject: SC 22 N 3149 - FCD Ballot on ISO/IEC 9945

From: Lisa Rajchel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:40:53 -0400

NOTE:  Please note that the letter ballot is included only with this text
message.  It is not included with the document on the SC22 web.

__________________ beginning of title page _________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N3149

TITLE:
FCD Ballot on ISO/IEC 9945

DATE ASSIGNED:
2000-08-17

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
FCD Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
22.21.03.03, 22.21.02.01, 22.21.02.03, 22.21.04.01, 22.21.04.01.01, 22.39 -
22.43

STATUS:

This is the SC22 FCD Letter Ballot to approve The Austin Group
Specification.  This document is being submitted under the existing ISO work
item number for POSIX.  The Austin Group Specification revises all of the
current 9945-1 and 9945-2 standards.  

The FCD text accompanying the letter ballot is at: > >
http://www.opengroup.org/austin/restricted/
<http://www.opengroup.org/austin/restricted/> 

A generic account has been set up for SC 22 balloting.  The account is
sc22.wg15 with the password Restr1cted (capital R, digit 1).

> AA  
This standard is posted for your review for balloting purposes only, and
should not be copied or redistributed.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
LB

DUE DATE:
2000-11-17

DISTRIBUTION:
pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:  

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
defined

Address reply to:
Lisa Rajchel
ANSI
11 West 42nd Street
New York, NY  10036
Telephone:  (212) 642-4932
Fax:             (212) 840-2298
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

______________ end of title page; beginning of letter ballot
___________________

ISO/IEC                    VOTE ON FCD on ISO/IEC 9945
                                 Date of Circulation:     2000-08-17
                                 Closing Date for Voting: 2000-11-17
                                 Reference Document:  JTC 1/SC22 N 3149
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-members have an obligation to vote.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
          interfaces                                 

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: FCD on ISO/IEC 9945
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the FCD:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments as given below

       _____  general

       _____  technical

       _____  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the FCD for reasons below

       _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
              text will change our vote to approval

_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date                            Signature (if mailed)